How to Configure One Click Join With Different Meeting Providers:
(In this example will be using "Zoom")
How to configure your meeting provider in Quicklaunch:
- Settings (Ctrl-Alt-s) > Calendar> Meetings
- Select Meeting Provider (Shown Below)
3. Enable "Show Zoom Meeting" If this is not enabled
What is The Difference Between Thick Client and Web Browser:
- Thick Client: If you enable "Thick Client" The meeting will open directly through the desktop application of the meeting provider.
- Web Brower: If you enable "Web Brower" The meeting will open directly through the web browser you have selected, (Shown Below)
- Redirect to Virtual Keyboard: If enable "Redirect to Virtual Keyboard" and enter your meeting, it will switch the console to keyboard mode.
- Redirect Cursor: If you enable "Redirect Cursor" you will be able to choose which screen you want your meeting to appear on.