Quicklaunch provides the ability to rollback to the previously released version.
If quicklaunch setting are scheduled to install updates automatically it will install the next version of quicklaunch that is released into production (It will not install the version that was explicitly rolled back).
1. Enter settings <CTRL-ALT-S>.
2. In the License Tab under general take note of your currently installed version number.
3. Additionally, click on Advanced Settings under Options on the right hand side and take note of your scheduled update settings.
4. Exit quicklaunch <CTRL-ALT-X>
5. Enter the Windows Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program
6. Double click on Quicklaunch and select Restore
This will roll quicklaunch back to the previously installed version.