In Quicklaunch 3.0 Professional and Ultimate editions the calendar can be linked with either Microsoft Exchange or Google Calendar.
In Google Calendar rooms are associated with Resources. Each Resource has a calendar and is administered by a Manager.
1. To administrate resources you will need to login into the Administration Panel as a "Super Admin"
2. Select Apps
3. Select Google Workspace
4. Select Calendar
5. In calendar select "Resources"
6. From here you can add a resource for each Meeting Room that Quicklaunch will be installed into.
7. To Manage the calendars for the Meeting Room Resources navigate to https://calendar.google.com and select "Browse Calendars of Interest"
8. Select the "Browse resources".
9. Select the "Resources" Line Item
10. Subscribe to the meeting room resources that you have created and wish manage.
11. Subscribe, create new or browse existing resources.