In order to do a clean uninstall:
1. Log into the account where Quicklaunch has been installed.
2. Export your current settings:
2. Uninstall Quicklaunch from the Windows Control Panel; "appwiz.cpl"
** If Uninstall fails it is likely that
a) Quicklaunch was installed under a different account ( log into that account and uninstall )
b) Quicklaunch was installed with higher privileges than you currently have. ( add the account to the local administrators group and uninstall )
c) Finally if nothing else works Delete %localappdata%/Apps/ folder from all accounts that Quicklaunch was installed from.
3. Delete %programdata%/isolatedstorage
4. Delete %programdata%/quicklaunch