This FAQ will explain how to add a password to your settings. By configuring this you will only be able to enter settings with a password.
- Enabling Password Protection
- How to Setup a password recovery
1) Enabling Password Protection
- First head to settings > License > General
- Then Simply enable "Password Protection"
- Once enabled select a Password
- Once enabled and configured hit save.
- When entering settings it will now prompt you for password.
2) How to Setup Password recovery
- In the same settings enter your email
- Once prompted for password (Shown above)
- Select "Forget password"
- Once this is selected you will receive an email to recovery your password