This FAQ will explain how to add a password to your settings. By configuring this you will only be able to enter settings with a password.
- Enabling Password Protection
- Window Admin Access
- How to Setup a password recovery
1) Enabling Password Protection
- First head to settings > License > General
- Enable "Password Protection"
- Once enabled, enter a password and confirm
- Click on Save
- When entering settings it will now prompt you for password.
2) Window Admin Access
- To use Window Admin Access you must be in an admin group. This feature allows you windows administrators to edit Quicklaunch settings
- Enable Password Protection if this is not enabled "Allow Window Admin Access" will be invisible
- Once Enabled > enable Admin access and configure your password protection.
- Once this is configured > save your settings. If you try to enter settings you will be prompted to enter an admin password
- Select "Unlock as Windows Admin" > Once this is selected a "User Account Control" message will be prompted asking if you allow Quicklaunch make changes to your device. Select yes
3) How to Setup Password recovery
- In the same settings enter your email
- Once prompted for password (Shown above)
- Select "Forget password"
- Once this is selected you will receive an email to recovery your password