This FAQ explains how to manage your private meetings through Quicklaunch when you receive a private meeting invitation or create a private meeting. If you do not want your private meeting shown in Quicklaunch you can disable this option.
Private Meetings are a feature of Outlook that Quicklaunch recognizes and provides the ability to configure more restrictive settings for.
How to Configure "Private Meeting" Settings
First head to Settings (Ctrl-Alt-s) >Calendar>General> Private Meetings
- Allow Private Meetings on Calendar: If you enable this setting, Private meetings will show on you Quicklaunch Calendar.
- Allow Add Participants: If you enable this setting, It will allow you to add participants to the meeting though Quicklaunch.
- Allow Send group email: If you enable this setting, It will allow you to send a group email to the participants through Quicklaunch.
- Allow Show Meeting Details: If you enable this setting, It will allow the details of the Private Meeting though Quicklaunch.
- Allow Show Meeting Subject: If you enable this setting, It will allow the subject of the meeting show.
- Allow Join Meeting: If you enable this setting, One-Click Join will enable for your private meeting.