How To Roll back to a Previous Version of Quicklaunch:
Quicklaunch provides the ability to rollback to the previously released version
To Install Quicklaunch Version 4 follow the link: http://qlinstall.ucworkspace.com/
If Quicklaunch setting are scheduled to install updates automatically it will install the next version of Quicklaunch that is released (It will not install the version that was explicitly rolled back).
- Enter Settings (Ctrl-Alt-S)
- In the License Tab under general take note of your currently installed version number.
- Exit Quicklaunch (Ctrl-Alt-X)
- Enter Windows Control Panel>Uninstall a program.
- Double Click On the Quicklaunch Applications and select restore the application to previous state
- Check your version of Quicklaunch, And it will be the last version of Quicklaunch