How To Roll back to a Previous Version of Quicklaunch:
Quicklaunch provides the ability to rollback to the previously released version
If Quicklaunch setting are scheduled to install updates automatically it will install the next version of Quicklaunch that is released (It will not install the version that was explicitly rolled back).
- Enter Settings (Ctrl-Alt-S)
- In the License Tab under general take note of your currently installed version number.
- Exit Quicklaunch (Ctrl-Alt-X)
- Enter Windows Control Panel>Uninstall a program.
- Double Click On the Quicklaunch Applications and select restore the application to previous state
- Check your version of Quicklaunch, And it will be the last version of Quicklaunch