System Check-in Reporting: How to Configure
This guide explains how to configure Quicklaunch to send a regular report, send an impromptu report, and how to configure Quicklaunch to log events to an ODBC database. With System Check-in enabled, Quicklaunch will automatically log all Check-in events to a local database. This default database is named "quicklaunch.store.sqlite" and is located at the following location:
- Using Quicklaunch Internal Database
- Configure the Report to Send at Regular Intervals
- Send An Impromptu Report
- Using an External Database*
*NOTE: For this beta, we are not providing active support for external database integration. This feature does exist and if you wish to test it, please contact <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
1) Using Quicklaunch Internal Database
First, enter Quicklaunch settings by selecting CTRL-ALT-S on your keyboard and navigate to Account > System Check-in
Next, Select Data Store type and a Data Retention Policy
1.1 Configure the Report to Send at Regular Intervals
- Select the frequency you would like the report sent at
- Select whether or not you'd like the report attached as a CSV file (the report is included in the email body text by default).
- Enter the Email you'd like the report sent to.
1.2 Send And Impromptu Report
- Select the desired dates to be reported
- Enter the email you'd like the report sent to
- Select "Generate and Send" to email the report