System Check-in Reporting: How to Configure
This guide explains how to configure Quicklaunch to send a regular or on-demand reports for System Check-In.
- Using System Check-in Reporting.
1.1 Configure the Report to Send at Regular Intervals.
1.2 Send on-demand report.
*NOTE: For this Feature, we are not providing active support for external database integration.
1) Using System Check-in Reporting
First, enter Quicklaunch settings by selecting CTRL-ALT-S on your keyboard and navigate to Account > System Check-in
Ensure System Check-in is enabled.
Next, navigate to Reporting tab and select "System Check in" to configure System Check-in Settings.
1.1 Configure the Report to Send at Regular Intervals
- Select the frequency you would like the report sent at
- Select whether or not you'd like the report attached as a CSV file (the report is included in the email body text by default).
- Enter the Email you'd like the report sent to.
1.2 Send an On-Demand Report
- Select the desired dates to be reported
- Enter the email you'd like the report sent to
- Select "Generate and Send" to email the report