This setting disables the prompt to cache Microsoft accounts to "Work or School"
In Quicklaunch Settings under System->Policies enable "Do not cache "work or school" accounts
This setting updates the Windows 10 Registry for Local Machine Policy
It blocks the user from being prompted to cache a "Work or School"
- came out March 19, 2019 with Windows 10 1803 release with KB4489894
Some other info: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/devices/hybrid-azuread-join-plan
- Only applies to "Work or School" Office365 accounts - NOT to "Microsoft Accounts: : live, hotmail, MSN, outlook.com accounts
- Will NOT clear ANY cached accounts, just prevents adding them (If any previous accounts are cached they will have to be disconnected manually).
- Tested MS Collaboration software
- Excel (Works)
- Word (Works)
- PowerPoint (Works)
- Paint3D (Does not support Office 365 accounts)
- Sticky Notes (Works)
- Sway (Works)
- MS Store (Works)
- one drive (Works)
- Edge ( Works)
- Must have latest windows & updates