Quicklaunch is End of Sales as of November 22, 2023
The Quicklaunch Registration web site is used to register your Quicklaunch product. This FAQ will guide you with the process.
- Entering your License Key
- How to register an unregistered License Key
- Entering License Key into Quicklaunch
1) Entering your License Key
- Go to Quicklaunch Registration Web Site
- Enter in your License Key
If you have previously registered, you will see this following screen with your maintenance information. If you have not previously registered, please see section 2. If you wish to renew maintenance, please contact us at email@example.com.
2) How to register an unregistered License Key
When entering an unregistered License Key, the following page will appear. Fill, then select register. You will then be presented with your maintenance information and renewal options.
3) Entering License Key into Quicklaunch
Once Quicklaunch is downloaded, Quicklaunch Set Wizard will appear. Enter license key under "License".
If you have an internet connection, the maintenance will automatically be recognized
Without internet, you will have to manually enter your maintenance key