The Exchange Debugger is used to help support staff with diagnosing meeting join issues. If you are asked to run the Exchange Debugger please follow these instructions.
Download the ExchangeDebugger
- This program can be run from any computer that is in the same domain as your conference room computer
- Download the ExchangeDebugger.zip file from: https://qlinstall.ucworkspace.com/utilities/
- Unzip the contents into a folder
Configure the ExchangeDebugger
- Edit the file ExchangeDebugger.exe.config in notepad and change the "values" to be (do not change the "key"):
- ExchangeUrl set the value to be as it is set in Quicklaunch
- RoomAccountEmailAddress, set the value to be as it is set in Quicklaunch
- RoomAccountPassword, set the value as it is set in Quicklaunch
- RoomAccountMailboxAddress - this is usually the same as the RoomAccountEmailAddress, but in some organizations may be different.
- Date. Set the value to be the specific test date. If the Quicklaunch support staff does not ask for a specific date, use today's date.
- Save the file
Run the ExchangeDebugger
- Run the ExchangeDebugger.exe file. This will dump contents of all meetings to the screen.
- Copy the entire screen contents and send to the Quicklaunch support staff in the support ticket
thanks for the help!