The Huddly IQ camera has the ability to report people count to Quicklaunch. This can be used to control the screen saver and also the room reset functionality.
Currently this option is only available for NEC customers with valid NEC license keys.
Make sure to install the Huddly IQ Camera and the Desktop App according to Huddly instructions https://www.huddly.com/conference-cameras/iq/
Quicklaunch must be installed using the UCW Web Based Installer. This can be downloaded from https://qlinstall.ucworkspace.com/ucwinstaller/prod/
Once Quicklaunch and related components are installed, the Huddly IQ Camera can be enabled on the Settings -> Plugins -> Huddly screen. Click on the Is Enabled check box to turn on the Huddly count.
Using the Huddly IQ Camera
People count with the Huddly IQ Camera can be used to control room reset. See this FAQ for more information,
People count with the Huddly IQ camera can be used to control the Quicklaunch screen saver. See this FAQ for more information.
- Make sure the correct Huddly cable is plugged in and directly into a USB3.0 port
- Make sure the Huddly IQ camera works with Microsoft Camera. If not, contact Huddly support
- Verify that the following software is installed. If not, use the installer above to uninstall and reinstall Quicklaunch.
- Erlang OTP
- Huddly Service
- Verify HuddlY IQ service and RabbitMQ windows services are running
- Restart Quicklaunch Huddly IQ service - wait a min and check count on settings screen
- Restart Quicklaunch - wait a min and check count on settings screen
- Clear event log restart QL and enable Huddly MQ - check event log for errors