Sometimes you may need to write a custom display rule for an application that does not exist within the Quicklaunch catalog. In order to find the application window name or class name, use "View Open Windows"
- First head to Settings > Actions > Group > Select "View Open Window"
- A window will appear showing the current windows that are open > Select the filter icon under "Title"
- Under the filtered settings > "Show Rows with Value" > Select Contains >and then Contains again
- Enter your program name and select filter
- Your Program name and window class will be displayed. You can use the class name in your custom display rule to find your application.
For more information on this topic see our video! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=natKQtOeACs&t=10s