This FAQ will get you started on using Cisco Meeting Server in your Quicklaunch meeting room.
- Setting up Cisco Meeting Server in Quicklaunch
- Reset Room Configuration
- Setting up Trusted Conferencing Site
1) Setting up Cisco Meeting Server in Quicklaunch
- Settings > Calendar > Meetings > Cisco Meeting Server
- Enable "Show Cisco Meeting Server Meetings"
- Choose your Web Browser then choose Enhanced Experience, Secure Browser and Quicklaunch Profile
- Enter your Cisco Meeting Server custom URL
- Setup your custom display rules for when a meeting is joined
2) Reset Room Configuration
- Enter Settings > System > Reset Room
- Enable "Meeting End" and "Close Applications"
On Room Reset, any open Cisco Meeting Server meetings will now be closed.
*note* optionally select to delete your browsers Temp Files, Passwords, Cookies, Form Data and History
3) Setting up Trusted Conferencing Site
- Enter Settings > System > Policies
- Press the Plus Icon under Trusted Conferencing Sites
- Add your custom Cisco Meeting Server URL to the Site box