Using the UCW Secure Browser for MS Office 365 and MS Teams allows for complete security in the meeting space. After scanning the QR Code and entering credentials, access is granted to the respective application. After closing the Secure Browser window, all credentials are cleared and nothing is cached on the meeting room PC.
Currently this feature is only available for Microsoft Office 365 accounts using Microsoft signin.
- Install the UCW Installer from https://ucworkspace.net/ucwinstaller.
- Install Quicklaunch and UCW Secure Browser from the Installer.
- From the Google Play or App Store, install the Google Play Store UCW Authenticator or App Store UCW Authenticator (link currently unavailable).
App Store (Apple)
- Enter Quicklaunch Settings > Actions > Actions > Add Action > Search MS Office or MS Teams > Save Settings.
*Be sure to select the action tile under the "UCW Secure Browser" dropdown*
- Press the action tile on the Quicklaunch interface.
- After launching the action tile, the authenticator screen will appear.
- Launch the UCW Authenticator App > Scan the Code > Enter Username, Choose Work or School account > Enter Password > Choose whether to stay signed in, or not. Note screens below are from an Android.
- The MS Office 365/MS Teams will now be opened.