This FAQ will describe how to add an action tile to the Quicklaunch interface to launch the KC Brain Website.
You must have a Kramer Control Brain installed and setup on the same network as Quicklaunch.
- Launch Quicklaunch and go to Settings -> Actions -> Actions Tab
- Click the Add Action Button and enter "Kramer" in the Search Field, alternatively you can also select "Kramer" from the Vendor Drop Down Menu
- Select "Kramer Control" as shown below:
- The Kramer Control set up will launch so settings can be entered as below:
5. Once the appropriate settings have been entered Click the "Save" Button and the new Kramer Control will be displayed on the Quicklaunch interface.
Using the Action Tile
Once the Setup is complete simply click on the new Action Tile and it will be executed. The KC Brain website will be launched.