This FAQ is only for customers who are using the Quicklaunch application to join and control Zoom meetings.
This FAQ will explain how to configure and customize your Zoom meeting display rules for a dual monitor environment.
Note, Quicklaunch is using the Zoom desktop client to join meetings Anonymously. Joining as a Host or Participant uses the Zoom SDK client. Display Rule Settings for Anonymous join are different therefore you will need to recreate Display Rules when changing the meeting join option.
See our video on this subject! - https://youtu.be/oYozfD0yixI
- How to Setup Zoom Thick Client Settings.
- How to Setup Zoom Meeting Display Rules
1) How to Setup Zoom Thick Client Settings
These instructions apply to the Anonymous Join option only to configure "Dual screen mode" within the zoom application.
- Select Settings by clicking on the gear icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Once the settings page appears go to the General Tab and enable "Use dual monitors", as displayed above.
2) How to Setup Zoom Meeting Display Rules
- Navigate to Settings > Account > Zoom and enable the "Use dual monitors" Check Box.
- Next navigate to Settings > Calendar > Meeting Managers and select Zoom from the left panel.
- Select and enable the "Enable Meeting Manager" Check Box.
- Configure Zoom Meeting Manager. See FAQ.
- To enable display rules for the Zoom client, navigate to Settings > Calendar > Meetings > Zoom.
- Before adding display rules ensure to the "Use Thick Client" Check Box is enabled.
- Once the thick client is enabled, add a display rule by selecting the plus sign.
- Once added click on the "Window Lookup" Drop Down Box and select "Custom".
- Add 2 Display Rules for each Zoom Window.
- You should have 2 Custom Display rules for Window 1 and Window 2.
- Click the Save Button.
Once the above steps are completed you will be able to control both the Zoom client and the meeting manager through Quicklaunch.
For more information on display rules see the FAQ