This FAQ is only for customers that are using Quicklaunch application to join and control Zoom meetings.
This FAQ will explain how to configure and customize your Zoom meeting display rules for Dual Monitors. This feature will allow you to control your zoom meeting in dual monitor environment.
Note, Custom Display Rules for Zoom window 1 and window 2 are available only if Zoom Meeting Manager is enabled.
See our video on this subject! - https://youtu.be/oYozfD0yixI
- How to setup Zoom thick client settings
- How to setup Zoom meetings display rules
1) How to Setup Zoom Thick Client Settings
To configure "Dual screen mode" within the zoom application
- First head to setting by clicking the gear icon
- Once the settings page appears go to General and enable "Use Dual Monitors"
2) How to Setup Zoom Meetings Display Rules
- Head to Settings > Calendar > Meeting Managers - Enable Zoom Meeting Manager
- Configure Zoom Meeting Manager. See FAQ
- To Enable Display rules for Zoom client, head to Settings > Calendar > Meetings > Zoom
- Before adding display rules ensure to enable "Thick client"
- Once that is enabled, add a display rule by select the plus sign.
- Once this is added click on the dropdown under "Window lookup" and select "Custom"
- Add 2 Display Rules for each Zoom Window.
Once this is enabled and the Zoom thick client settings have been configured you will be able to control both the Zoom client and the meeting manager through Quicklaunch
For more information on display rules see the FAQ