This FAQ is only for customers who are using Quicklaunch application to join and control Zoom meetings.
This FAQ will explain how to configure and customize your Zoom meeting display rules for Dual Monitors. This feature will allow you to control your zoom meeting in dual monitor environment.
Note, Quicklaunch is using Zoom desktop client to join meetings Anonymously. Join as a Host or Participant uses Zoom SDK client. Display Rules Settings for Anonymous join are different therefore you will need to recreate Display Rules when changing meeting join option.
See our video on this subject! - https://youtu.be/oYozfD0yixI
- How to setup Zoom thick client settings
- How to setup Zoom meetings display rules
1) How to Setup Zoom Thick Client Settings
These instructions apply to the Anonymous join option only. To configure "Dual screen mode" within the zoom application:
- First head to setting by clicking the gear icon
- Once the settings page appears go to General and enable "Use Dual Monitors"
2) How to Setup Zoom Meetings Display Rules
- Enter Settings>Account>Zoom and enable Use Dual Screens
- Head to Settings > Calendar > Meeting Managers - Enable Zoom Meeting Manager
- Configure Zoom Meeting Manager. See FAQ
- To Enable Display rules for Zoom client, head to Settings > Calendar > Meetings > Zoom
- Before adding display rules ensure to enable "Thick client"
- Once that is enabled, add a display rule by selecting the plus sign.
- Once this is added click on the dropdown under "Window lookup" and select "Custom"
- Add 2 Display Rules for each Zoom Window.
- You should have 2 Custom Display rules for Window 1 and Window 2
Once this is enabled and the Zoom thick client settings have been configured you will be able to control both the Zoom client and the meeting manager through Quicklaunch
For more information on display rules see the FAQ