How To Disable All Notifications at Meeting End:
There are four settings which control notifications at the end of a meeting.
1) Room Reset Settings: Settings> System> Reset Room
For More Info on Room Reset Click (Here)
- Meeting End: If enabled, a Meeting end Warning will show after a meeting has ended to reset the room.
- Inactivity: If you are inactive for the certain amount of minuets a reset room notification can be configured to show.
2 and 3) Calendar Settings: Settings> Calendar> Notifications
- Meeting End: After a meeting has ended a warning message that applications will be closed and data will be deleted can be configured to show.
- Meeting Warning: A warning can be configured to appear when a meeting will be ending. Users can either Extend or Dismiss it
4) Calendar Settings: Settings> Calendar> General
- Allow Zip/Send Meeting File: This setting can be configured to zip all files located in the path and sent to an email. The notification displayed by this setting is dependant on the other notifications shown. Two examples are shown below.