In order to use the Microsoft Whiteboard in the meeting room effectively, users will need to login to their individual Whiteboard Accounts. Microsoft does not provide a method to delete whiteboards if logged in as the room user. It is important that the PC or Quicklaunch is set to prevent the storing of School or Work Accounts as Microsoft provides no programmatic way of deleting them at this time.
March 19, 2019 with Windows 10 1803 release with KB4489894
Microsoft Whiteboard is not installed by default in Windows 10 Download
Using MS Whiteboard
Configuring MS Whiteboard
1. Create the Action Tile
- Enter Settings Ctrl-Alt-S
- Select Actions
- Select the Group you would like to add it to
- Select Plus to add and Action Tile
- Find MS Whiteboard from the Catalog
- Select MS Whiteboard from the Catalog
- Set the display Rules
2. Set Policies Within Quicklaunch
- Select > System > Policies
- Select "Do not cache 'work or school' accounts" (for more info see: FAQ)
- Select "Block consumer accounts for UWP applications"
3. Setup Room Reset
- Select > System > Reset Room
- Select Microsoft Whiteboard
- Save settings
- Reboot System Due to Policy Setting Changes
4. Clear Cached Accounts
- Go to Windows Settings
- Go to Accounts -> Access Work or School
- Click on each account and click on "Disconnect"
- Go to Accounts -> Email and Accounts
- Click on each account. If it has a Remove button and click on "Remove"