This FAQ will describe how to add an action tile to the Quicklaunch interface to start an HDMI Share and Display VIA.
You must have a Kramer VIA installed, setup and attached to Quicklaunch through a supported HDMI capture device.
- Launch Quicklaunch and go to Settings -> Actions -> Actions Tab
- Click the Add Action Button and enter "Kramer" in the Search Field, alternatively you can also select "Kramer" from the Vendor Drop Down Menu
- Select "Kramer Via" as shown below:
- The Kramer Via set up will launch so settings can be entered as below:
5. Once the appropriate settings have been entered Click the "Save" Button and the new Kramer Via Action Tile will be displayed on the Quicklaunch interface.
Using the Action Tile
Once the Setup is complete simply click on the new Action Tile and it will be executed.
If your Kramer VIA does not launch when clicking the action tile, ensure that the proper screen is setup in Quicklaunch HDMI Share settings