Quicklaunch has a default and enhanced screen saver.
- How to enable "Enhanced Screen Saver"
- How to configuring "Enhanced Screen Saver"
- How to enable "Default Screen Saver"
- Using the Huddly IQ camera with the screen saver
1. How to enable "Enhanced Screen Saver"
First, go into settings by selecting the "Gear" icon on the top right of the Home Screen or (ctrl + alt +s)
Once in Settings > Display > Screen Saver
Ensure "Show Screen Saver" is enabled. Otherwise Screen Saver will not run.
Tap on the Drop Down option under Screen Saver > Select Enhanced > Save
2. How to configure "Enhanced Screen Saver"
Settings > Display > Screen Saver > Screen Saver Background Image > Files folder will open > Select desired photo for screensaver
Screen Saver Background color > Tap the color box > Select desired color for screensaver
Ensure "Show Calendar/Logo" is selected if desired > Select desired background color for calendar > save
Once saved, screensaver should pop up with changes (after the selected wait time)
3. How to enable "Default Screen Saver"
Settings > Display > Screen Saver > Screen Saver dropdown > Select Default
To disable and Screen Saver options, simply ensure that "Show Screen Saver" is not selected.
4. Using the Huddly IQ Camera with the Screen Saver
See this FAQ for the availability and setup of the Huddly IQ Camera.
If you have a Huddly IQ camera installed and enabled, you can have it work with the screen saver to prevent screen saver from showing when people are in the room and also clear the screen saver when someone walks into the room. To enable this option, check the option "Do not show screen saver when people are in the room"