This FAQ will explain how to configure Meeting Manager with single monitor conference room. The Quicklaunch Meeting Manager is a User Friendly interface for controlling meetings. Meeting Manager was designed for "Console Use" but could also be used on a single screen.
This guide demonstrates the functionality of meeting manager in a one monitor environment.
For more information on Meeting Manager see FAQ: Meeting Manager Overview - Start here
Meeting Manager Overview - FAQ
How to Configure S4B Meeting Manager - FAQ
How to Configure Zoom Meeting Manager - FAQ
How to Configure Zoom Phone Dialer - FAQ
- How to Configure Meeting Manager for a Single Monitor
- How Meeting Manager works in a Single Monitor Environment
1) How to Configure Meeting Manager for Single Monitor
Before starting, ensure that meeting manager is enabled and ready to go. To learn how to configure Meeting Manager for Zoom or S4B see FAQs: S4B or Zoom
Once you have meeting manager enabled, here are the settings to apply when using a single monitor. Go to Settings > Calendar > Meeting Managers
- Ensure "Launch with meeting join" is disabled
- Enable"Use windowed Meeting Manager" this setting will move meeting manager to your "Dock bar" on meeting join
- Note - This settings work for both S4B and Zoom
2) How Meeting Manager Works in a Single Monitor Environment
Once you have configured meeting manager, this is how it will look.
- Join a S4B or Zoom Meeting through Quicklaunch
- Meeting manager will appear on your dockbar
- To use simply select the S4B icon and meeting manager will open