Deployment of Quicklaunch breaks down into phases:
• Confirm that deployment locations (rooms) meet the deployment dependencies
• Create Skype for Business and Exchange accounts and assign them to console devices (see Configure accounts for Quicklaunch)
• Reimage Meeting Room PC’s to work as Quicklaunch (see Quicklaunch console console or Deploy Quicklaunch mass deployment guide)
• Configure and Install Quicklaunch
• (Optional) Setting up Microsoft Operations Management Suite for your systems (see Deploy Quicklaunch management with OMS)
• Setting up consoles in meeting rooms and connecting the peripheral devices you need (see the OEM documentation for your set of devices)
Enterprises often have hundreds of conference rooms running Quicklaunch. Each of these rooms often use the same settings, but each room usually has unique ...
Wed, 20 May, 2020 at 12:29 PM
Contents Recommended Group Policy Settings. Quicklaunch Settings. Windows Settings Skype For Business Settings Other Policy Settings Edge C...
Thu, 12 Sep, 2019 at 7:54 AM
When establishing an PC Account for Quicklaunch to run under ensure that it is a member of the User Group. This account can be either local or an ...
Mon, 6 Apr, 2020 at 10:47 AM
This is for beta testing only - not to be used in production environments Why? Graph API is Microsoft's new interface for accessing office 365 Calend...
Tue, 14 Jul, 2020 at 1:43 PM
This is for Beta testing only - do not use in production environment Quicklaunch requires access to the enterprise's calendars and profiles. If you w...
Tue, 14 Jul, 2020 at 3:28 PM